Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Update, No Cute Title :(


Hey everyone, I just wanted to issue a formal apology for my complete lack of existence... Without going into too much detail, life has sort of derailed for me and will hopefully be back on track within the month, so don't panic (yet)!

Things to look forward to:
Cupcake of the Month Club
Once upon a Monday with Martha
Lots of baked goods
Daring Bakers (of course)
IronCupcake:Earth (whenever it starts up again)
and... maybe even a Wilton Cake Decorating Feature :)

**titles subject to change, don't get too attached to them.

In any case I'll be back soon. Thank you so much for your time & patience!

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Jill @ Jillicious Discoveries August 27, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

You've been missed! I hope things settle down for you soon. :)

Pam December 7, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Yummy blog you have and congrats on the foodie blogroll!

Enjoy!

Jill @ Jillicious Discoveries December 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

How are you doing? It's been so long since you've updated your blog--I hope all is well with you. :)

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP